The following is a summary of the dream called Choose Life.
· Faith on Fire-To create an ardent spirit within young people (and their families where possible), so that they may have life, and have it more abundantly.
· Molding Mentors, leaving a Legacy-To present a training centre that will exceed the expectations and needs of our customers.
· Bachar Chayim-To make available a place of “Hope” for “hopeless” a shelter for teenagers and their families.
· Through mentorship in family format, discipleship, inner healing, class room training and outdoor programmes we will uplift and enrich the entire human existence of young people: socially, spiritually, psychologically and physically - and train others to do so accordingly, and offering both parties a support and network structure.
· Present specialised training or programmes to all ages through some or all of the following media:
- Discipleship and mentorship.
- Inner healing and prayer ministry.
- Development through life skills training and orientation.
- Leadership and teambuilding principles.
- Youth workers counselling and ministry skills.
- Adventure and outdoor skills and/or programmes.
- Adventure based counselling and Adventure therapy
- Experiential, outdoor- and adventure education and –learning programmes.
- Skills and Life skills training
· Improvement in person and self worth, in all or some of the following areas:
- Personal relationship with a triune God, no compromise.
- Emotional healing, Life in abundance.
- Biblical based values, attitudes and principles.
- Godly relationships and communication skills.
- Intellect and skill.
- Balanced living.
· To Train with skills.
- To develop youth in the age group of 13 to 25, irrespective of race, culture, religion or ability.
- To enhance the youth's self-image, by proving what potential is imbedded within him / her.
- To serve and heal the body, mind and spirit of our youth.
- To establish a network, based on good relationships, which can train and support the youth so that they can reach for their dreams.
- To create and make available an alternative infrastructure to build and expand the Kingdom of Jesus Christ through discipleship.
· To restore the following characteristics and values in youth:
- Love for God.
- Self worth.
- Commitment, courage and perseverance.
- Respect, love, trust and servant hood.
- Bravery through calculated risk taking.
- Responsibility and reliability.
- Ownership and stewardship.
· The aim is not a profit-generating project in terms of cash return on investment.
· The aim is a profit-generating project for:
- Giving hope, direction and restoration to the youth in South Africa.
- Growing godly leaders and –mentors to and for the next generation.
- Victorious lives and living in any situation.
- People leaving a legacy.
Finding yourself through finding how much he love's you and what He had in mind when He created you:............ 2 Pet 1:10
A. An improvement in spiritual walk with God:
· Falling In love with God.
· An understanding of Gods grace and Love.
· Increased sense of worth before God.
· Improvement in spiritual wisdom.
· Improved social attitudes through godly servant hood.
· Improved spiritual maturity.
· Improved biblical attitudes & values.
B. An improvement in attitudes & values:
· Increased sense of personal worth and self-confidence (self-concept).
· Improvement in interpersonal communication
· Improved social attitudes (towards strangers and local community).
· Improved environmental awareness and ethics.
· Improvement in trust.
C. Improvement in intellectual knowledge & skill:
· Leadership skills.
· Group dynamics.
· Problem solving skills.
· Wilderness knowledge, conservation, geology, botany, zoology etc.
· Work and hand skills.
D. Improvement in physical fitness and skill:
· Outdoor living.
· Back packing.
· River rafting.
· First aid.